Orange Media Network
Fall 2016-Spring 2018 // Oregon State University
As Lead designer at Orange Network, I provided leadership and creative direction to an organization of 400 students, managed, delegated, and collaborated on projects for a five-person creative team, worked alongside other student leaders to recruit, supervise, and mentored staff, and facilitate communication between multiple groups within the entire organization.
In addition to serving as leader, I also designed advertisements for local businesses for web, print, and social media, built infographics and designed pages for news publications in print and online, created promotional graphics including posters, flyers, and t-shirts, attended design meetings and accepted critiques from students and advisors and managed multiple projects while meeting the needs of the organization as a whole.
While it is near impossible to show all of the work I have done over the years for OMN, I have highlighted some of my personal favorite projects which include:
- The refresh of the OMN colors and fonts that compliment the general Oregon State University Brand.
- Designing and laying out DAMchic Magazine (Fall 2017 & Spring 2018.)
- Creating the event brand and collateral for the 2018 Corvallis Housing Fair.
- Illustrating multiple covers for the Barometer, including the Solar Eclipse Issue and 2018 Renters' Guide
- Printing and designing fun and eye catching stickers for each one of OMN's mediums.
- Making general news graphics for the Barometer to include on online stories when they don't have accompanying photos.